We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the company’s social media channels, with a heavy focus on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and product analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
If you do not understand firearms, please do not apply for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and email campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media content distribution
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
Performing other duties when needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graphic Design (preferred)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team
Understanding of the importance of maintaining a positive professional reputation
As a Team Member, you will receive…
- Hourly pay plus bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work environment
Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
We launched our company in 2018 with one goal: to create an innovative, high-quality product in the firearm accessories industry that people can rely on. We accomplished this goal with our well-known product, the PHANTOM QuickDraw. Throughout the next year, this revolutionary product expanded globally and created a passionate community of customers that has provided unbelievable feedback and support throughout the early stages of our business. The passion of our community inspired a new mission: create the largest and most innovative premium firearm accessory brand in the world, setting the standard by which all firearm products are built. This new mission sparked our desire to evolve.
With our direct to consumer model, we cut out the middleman, leverage social media, and utilize our global distribution network to provide innovative and high quality products at affordable prices worldwide. With years of product development, content creation, and user feedback, we are evolving not only our product line, but our brand as well. Phantom is now VULCAN.
Vulcan was the Roman god of fire and responsible for forging weapons for the gods in the Roman culture. With our new mission to be the world’s largest firearm accessory brand, we felt there was no better fit than the new name VULCAN. VULCAN is here to forge the most innovative and high quality firearm products in the world. A brand Designed for Defense.